Buy Transformer TF700 or Wait?

mattbooty

Oct 8, 2012
Hello, I want to get a new tablet (currently using and android'ed Touchpad still), and HD resolution is important to me. I've been keeping an eye on the TF700 and now have a chance to grab one for about $345 new. But I know some newer HD tablets were announced at CES and are on the horizon for some time (but I don't think pricing has been announced). At this point should I just hold off to see what is coming, or at that price am I safe to grab the TF700 and be happy for a while to come.

My primary uses will be reading Comics, web browsing, and 720p videos/movies.

Thanks to any help!

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
At that price I would jump on it. The resolution is great, the TF700 works really well and the dock, if you get it, is a real bonus. If you wait for the next one to be available there will be 6 more announced, you'll be waiting a long time.

sing2me2day

Jan 23, 2013
Wow, $345 is a great price for a new TF700, I would like to buy one too! May I ask where you bought it from?

Hello, I want to get a new tablet (currently using and android'ed Touchpad still), and HD resolution is important to me. I've been keeping an eye on the TF700 and now have a chance to grab one for about $345 new. But I know some newer HD tablets were announced at CES and are on the horizon for some time (but I don't think pricing has been announced). At this point should I just hold off to see what is coming, or at that price am I safe to grab the TF700 and be happy for a while to come.

My primary uses will be reading Comics, web browsing, and 720p videos/movies.

Thanks to any help!

mattbooty

Oct 8, 2012
Wow, $345 is a great price for a new TF700, I would like to buy one too! May I ask where you bought it from?
Got it from Best buy, it is on their website for $429 and i had $85 of coupons and rewards certificates that were going to expire soon anyways.