buying 1st tablet.

123aria123

Nov 14, 2015
HI, I'm new to tablets. i planning buying one but need help. have zero clue what makes a tablet good. i decided i make a post on a forum and ask for help. here is the things I want from a tablet.
1. mirco SD card slot
2. read e-books in the sunlight
3. able to watch videos/movies for a good while 2-4 hours without being plug in.
4. decent size screen.
reason i ask for these things. mirco SD card slot (126GB SD card) is where i have my 30-40 movies on it. I love reading but it seems cheaper to get them in E-book format. my library is over 300 books.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

Most of the tablets will do all the things that you want/need. The most important thing to start is to determine what size screen you want then try to aim for one with 32GB of internal storage. There are so many that fit that spec it would tale forever to list. Personally I would stick with Samsung. They have a wide range of tablets with various size screens that you can pick from.

123aria123

Nov 14, 2015
im looking at the Samsung galaxy tab 4 8GB 7inch versions. since it cheap. can read my 126gb card. i really don't need much internal space. i only installing 10 applications max. sadly i cant find a video of it in direct sunlight. i live in TEXAS, ALWAYS SUNNY HERE

Last edited by a moderator: