Buying a tablet need advice and help

trozanov

Jan 8, 2012
I recently decided to buy a android tablet, I read lots of reviews and this forum , and still need advice and help.

I would like a tablet from 50$ - 80$ , after searching eBay I found lots of 7" tablets which match my price , and which have 2.3 android and 1ghz . However I discovered that these don't have google android market they have some crappy chinese analogue , which I definitely do not like!

Here is an example of what I found , 7 Inch 4GB 1GHZ GOOGLE Android 2.3 Flash WiFi Tablet PC + Keyboard Carrying Case | eBay

I also learnt it it's possible to root them and add google android market, is this true? Is it hard?

So I would be very appreciative if you could help me choose a model / seller that fits common wants and mine.

Just fill me in more please,

Thomas

Thank you very much!!

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
I recently decided to buy a android tablet, I read lots of reviews and this forum , and still need advice and help.

I would like a tablet from 50$ - 80$ , after searching eBay I found lots of 7" tablets which match my price , and which have 2.3 android and 1ghz . However I discovered that these don't have google android market they have some crappy chinese analogue , which I definitely do not like!

Here is an example of what I found , 7 Inch 4GB 1GHZ GOOGLE Android 2.3 Flash WiFi Tablet PC + Keyboard Carrying Case | eBay

I also learnt it it's possible to root them and add google android market, is this true? Is it hard?

So I would be very appreciative if you could help me choose a model / seller that fits common wants and mine.

Just fill me in more please,

Thomas

Thank you very much!!

Hi Thomas, welcome to the forum. I don't think the tablet you mentioned above is a good choice. maybe you can have a look at our: Android Tablet PC. Lots of good choices, you may need to spend a little more, but i think it's truely wothwhile. for cheap tablet PC, you may take a look at the Ainol Novo 7 Paladin. it comes Android 4.0 ICS,1G processor, 512RAM, 8GB Nand Flash, capacitive touch screen, for 109.9 with shipping in our site.
hope you can find what you want!