Advice on Buying a Tablet

adrian4408

Nov 1, 2012
I am currently looking at buying an android tablet, but have no idea where to start. I want 10', SD or Micro SD slot, Wifi only and something quick (no need for top end of the market, unless I can get one cheap) most importantly I need something that I can plug a 500gb usb HDD into. Due to the nature of my work, I travel a lot, usually a different hotel every night travelling around Spain for the second time, so I want to be able to watch the films I have stored on my HDD without carrying my massively heavy laptop around.

Budget is a bit tight at around £150. Not too worried about brand as long as it can tick the boxes & has a 12month warranty, I'll be happy.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Adrian, welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets. The best place on the forum for "shopping" information and recommendations is the Android Tablet Discussions section. I'm going to move your thread over there for you so folks can discuss your tablet requirements with you and hopefully make some suggestions. Good luck!