buying apad/epad need help choosing

d4nn7

Sep 25, 2010
hi there

im currently looking for a epad/apad and would love some help in choosing one so heres whats on my list

access to android market

10" screen essential and hd
Android 2.1 os or later
good touch screen (typing at college)

and the usually stuff

**please not i am aware there are alot off epad apads that do have these features im looking for in your view the best one not the first one you see with this specs lol **

please please please let me no the best make/model because ive been looking for hours and theres no winner

pazvanti

Jun 19, 2010
I don't really recommend a 10" tablet right now since Android does not really support resolutions over 800x600 very well. Also, there is only one 10" tablet on the market right now (like iamdestruktor said). On the other hand, there are a lot of 7" tablet out there that are very good. And from my experience 7" is best in hand. I put up a small page with a comparison between different Android tablets. feel free to check it out: Android Tablet Comparison

d4nn7

Sep 25, 2010
ok thanks for all your advice i bought any way i know i should listen but im not persuadable lol

TabletConnect

Aug 4, 2010
ok thanks for all your advice i bought any way i know i should listen but im not persuadable lol

See our review of the Enso ZenPad 4 which is the same as the Zenithink ZT-180. It is an OK tablet. For the money, its good assuming you get one that works.

But in reality, there are no top quality Android tablets for now. In the next 6 months, there will be many that will be released. Not sure if you are in the US but I have a page on my blog with the various release dates & prices, if available. Most are not going to be 10". At this point, I am not sure if 10" is the ideal screen size. It could be 7" but I have not honestly fully tested a 7" tablet.

papatek

Jan 23, 2011
I was thinking about buying the epad, the supposed iPad killer. So I have a few questions:

-What's a good place to buy it from?
-Is it really owned by Android or is that just the OS on it? (this would probably be the deciding factor in purchasing it.
-Is it bigger screen than most 3G internet smartphones?