Cali techi here!

robop

Dec 6, 2010
Hello I am a california techi looking to get a tablet, I have been impressed with the android OS so I am trying to find the best tablet for around $200. Now best tablet for my would be a good e-reader, good movie viewer (dosn't need to be 1080 just smooth viewing), needs to get to android market, a good Multi touch screen would be nice, also a reliable desighn and good quality. I know a lot to ask for around 200. I have been considering the Apad E7002/G10 or HeroTab M802 (has android 2.2) nice.

So anyone have any thoughts on the subject that could help.......And places to buy I like the sound of people that use Merimobiles.com. But I am open to other places!!! :cool:

9lucky

Nov 20, 2010
I would consider the Witstech A81G I will be purchaseing one soon, hopefully around new years. Theres a few videos about it. It runs wither andriod 2.2 or wince 6.0. You can find it at Merimobiles.com . It has a removable battery and gets update pretty frequently. link >Witstech A81G

robop

Dec 6, 2010
I was considering that also because of the GPS option.........I just don't know witch one is a better buy

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
hey robop: Another california techi here myself. I got two tablets on the way right now. Hopefully will get here soon, and it will be time to "play" :) ... BTW... welcome to the forum!

robop

Dec 6, 2010
Thanks for the welcome Feverhost! Which models are you testing out? Where in Cali I'm East SF bay.

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
I ordered a Android 2.2 Tablet RK2818 8" with 256MB of ram, and an Android 2.0 Tablet 7" 8508 ARM926 533MHz 256MB of ram for my daughter. Both should be arriving within a day.

I'm in the San Diego area...