Can add Android Market to Tablet model SYTABBL7-0608

LotechMoe

Nov 1, 2011
I got one of these tablets too. This was my first go round with rooting and honestly anything to do with modifying an android. Now I am kind of addicted. This forum is a huge help. Even if you only use it to see what apps others use. I will try to add some screen shots of my tablet with all the programs I downloaded.

PS. I rooted with Universal Androot. Just took twice. First time I got the no fu goo message and just hit the root button again.

LotechMoe

Nov 1, 2011
$2011-11-3-11-6-32.jpg$2011-11-3-11-6-40.jpg$2011-11-3-11-6-54.jpg

Please excuse the wall paper. LOL

One problem I am having and can't seem to solve. My battery meter does not work at all. It always reads 100% even until it shuts down. Others from the market also read 100% and 0 mv. Any ideas?

boylagim

Nov 7, 2011
newbie to android. i recently purchased the sylvania 2.2 and am exploring it. it's got a sam 4.o that's supposed to give me access to the android market. haven't tried it yet but will post the results asa i get back

cfrockit

Dec 26, 2010
newbie to android. i recently purchased the sylvania 2.2 and am exploring it. it's got a sam 4.o that's supposed to give me access to the android market. haven't tried it yet but will post the results asa i get back
SAM is a market alternative. Android Market is NOT licensed for these tablets therefore even if installed many application to do appear as available. Other market alternatives include EEO Market, Amazon App Store, GetJar. Use the Search Forum feature to find previous posts regarding obtaining and installing application without Market access.

StacyGrady

Nov 26, 2011
ok i have never used anroid before or a tablet so please excuse me if this question is dumb. Do I have to have a mobile phone that is anroid based in order to get the anroid market on the tablet?

jguinn99

Feb 26, 2012
I am new to this kind of forum so please help me if you can. I have a Sylvania Mini tablet, model: SYTABBL7 an when I power it up the Sylvania name appears and that is it. I have powered it up and down a few times but can't get past the Sylvania name. Suggestions?

jguinn99

Feb 26, 2012
I am new to this kind of forum so please help me if you can. I have a Sylvania Mini tablet, model: SYTABBL7 an when I power it up the Sylvania name appears and that is it. I have powered it up and down a few times but can't get past the Sylvania name. Suggestions?​