How to get android market working on this tablet Sylvania 7 in tablet.....

JamaKris

Nov 27, 2011
Sylvania 7 inch... Model. SyTab7MX.. android ver. DG2.20 Hardware ID. 11.2.7.4... Just rooted it and have superuser on it installed android market and when i try to run it .. keeps force closing....installed amazon app market ... works fine... how can i get android market to work... Thank you .....

Last edited:

Pamster

Nov 14, 2011
As far as I know it's not possible yet to run the official android market on this tablet JamaKris, they use slide me. There is a sylvania tablet forum here so maybe one of the mods or admins can move this for you there so that maybe if I am wrong and someone has the official market running on one of these tablets that you can get the information from them there. Welcome to the board, glad you joined us and I hope you enjoy youre new tablet. This is DG's video for installing apps on the sylvania tablet, hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:

kenonly3

Nov 30, 2011
JamaKris, did you install GoogleServicesFramework? From what I've been reading, this is required to install Market. I'm about to tackle this process on mine (just purchased last week), so I'll let you know the results. Oh, BTW, go to application management and clear the Market cache and GoogleServicesFramework cache and then try launching the Market. Let me know what your results are.

EricSimon1980

Dec 4, 2011
use this link

I just did this about an hour ago. Download the .apk from the link above with your tablet and then execute the .apk. Installs within seconds. Just enter your google account info and your up and running.

Last edited:
Dec 20, 2011
Hey Kenonly3, do you know where I can find step by step instructions for installing googleservicesframwork on the sylvania to get market to install. Any help or links would be helpful. Thank you in advance.