can you upgrade the android 2.1 to 2.2 to play flash games?

shelly

Feb 25, 2011
hi all,can anyone help me ive no idea how android tablets work and im after buying a 2.1 for my son,but he wants to play flash games and ive heard you can update this version to a 2.2 is this possible? ive tried googling it but i cant make any sense of it(cant afford to buy the 2.2 which is why im asking) :)
thanks michelle :)

shelly

Feb 25, 2011
Hi could someone please reply, I have 11 days to sort out a tablet pc for my sons birthday,thanks michelle

Technosparks

Mar 26, 2011
As at this point of time I have not come accross a Android 2.1 Tablet that can do flash 10 or above which is needed to do most flash applications on the internet, or can be upgraded to 2.2 . My advice is that you purchase something like this:

http://www.pandawill.com/upad-upgra...rt-u-disk-1080p-hdmi-camera-black_p41600.html

This Android 2.2 Tablet should also handle Angry Birds (kids love this game) and also play 3d games better

If you cannot afford this, then just keep to a cheaper Android 2.1. Be careful alot of tablets cheaper than this are just to cheap (you get what you pay for)

Note: Tablets coming out of china can take longer than 10 days to get delivered.

fishferous

Apr 22, 2011
please answer me last few days back i buy tablet pc but its sounds not working good so tell me whats problem?