Cannot Connect to Google Service

uruz6

Sep 15, 2013
Hi guys

I understand the wifi icon on your device has two colors, grey or blue. when it is blue it means it is connected to google service and when it is grey it is not.
previously the wifi and 3g has been working perfectly fine and google service was working. but starting from yesterday the wifi icon stopped being blue and turned grey.
a few minutes ago i went on google play to look for an app and realized i could not connect to google play.
i have tried to clear cache and data and uninstall updates on google play as some forum and people suggested but it does not work.
My time and date is on the right time so that is also not the problem.
This is actually the second time that happened but the previous time i did a factory reset since i don't have much on the device. but this time i really do not wish to factory reset, root, install app and import and refine my contacts again.
is there a solution to this problem?
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

Assuming this isn't just a glitch with Google's servers, (which dose happen) and assuming you know you have a good WiFi connection I would remove the Google account, restart, and add the account back in. Nothing will be lost.