I own a Nextbook 7 p :-(!!! Help if you can.

Upsetbuyer

Dec 14, 2011
I recently purchased a nextbook 7 p and constantly have problems with it. It freezes all the time, the only way to turn it off is to reset it... Also the wifi does not work at all. It will recognize all of my wifi connections and store them as remembered but will not connect to them. Also when I try to manually connect it to wifi it freezes. I am this close to placing it in the driveway and running it over with my vehicle. Anyone been in this position with this particular tablet? If so I would love some answers. :confused::confused::confused:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello UpsetBuyer, welcome to Android tablets. Nice to have you as a member. Sorry to hear you're having problems and I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section to see if we can get some help for you. Good luck!

greenwyvern

Aug 16, 2010
If you haven't already do the latest update. It should solve the wifi problem and hopefully the freezing problem.

Budtillery

Apr 15, 2012
I joined the NEXTBOOK79 forum today, April 15, 2012, but don't see much help in this for this tablet in here. Hope I find SOME or I will be Gone like a cool breeze.
Good luck to all NEXTBOOK7P users!
BT

I recently purchased a nextbook 7 p and constantly have problems with it. It freezes all the time, the only way to turn it off is to reset it... Also the wifi does not work at all. It will recognize all of my wifi connections and store them as remembered but will not connect to them. Also when I try to manually connect it to wifi it freezes. I am this close to placing it in the driveway and running it over with my vehicle. Anyone been in this position with this particular tablet? If so I would love some answers. :confused::confused::confused: