Cannot Get Any Reader to Open After Update

tuppymob

Jul 29, 2013
Hi there Since my last update 4.2.2 I cannot get any reader to open on my galaxy tablet 2.7 Any ideas please I previously used VL Books and Kindle which worked fine until this latest update. Desperate to download my library books. Thanks

Last edited:

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Hi there Since my last update 4.1.1. I cannot get any reader to open on my galaxy tablet 2.7 Any ideas please I previously used VL Books and Kindle which worked fine until this latest update. Desperate to download my library books. Thanks

Try going to settings - apps - scroll to all and find each of those, tap them and tell them to clear the cache the restart your tab and see of that helps.

Abb0nz

Dec 31, 2010
I appear to be a lucky one. I only use Nook (as I used to have one) and it still works after the update.

Having said that, I don't think much of the update so far, the graphics (for the pin entry, pull down menu) look rubbish.

JudyQB

Dec 25, 2013
Have you tried re-downloading your readers or updating the app? I've never lost the those apps due to an update. If you are using a service kindle you can delete the current app, redownload the app and re-sign in and you library will fill in.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Judy, congratulations on your Galaxy 2.7 and welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets, nicer still to see you helping folks so soon after joining us. Enjoy your tablet and the forum!