Can't Access USB Mode on Android 4.0.4 VisualLand Tablet

Artofn00b

Dec 11, 2012
I was attempting to download some apps earlier, and the Amazon Appstore wasn't working. I googled the problem and found out that going into the settings and hitting Clear Data makes it work again. It fixed that problem, then I downloaded an app from the store, and ever since I've cleared the data, USB mode no longer works. My PC attempts to install the device, but it fails because "no driver was found" for the Android. I can only assume that clearing the data did something to make this stop working and I honestly have no idea how to fix it. Is there a driver I can download to my PC and install manually?

I'm using Windows 7 64-bit, if it matters.

EDIT: Nevermind, issue solved.

Last edited:

saidmary

Sep 25, 2013
How did you get it to work? I want to download some e books that will only load with usb. Mine won't work and my computer win vista 32 bit tells me the same thing as yours. What was your fix? Very frustrating.

SaidMary

I was attempting to download some apps earlier, and the Amazon Appstore wasn't working. I googled the problem and found out that going into the settings and hitting Clear Data makes it work again. It fixed that problem, then I downloaded an app from the store, and ever since I've cleared the data, USB mode no longer works. My PC attempts to install the device, but it fails because "no driver was found" for the Android. I can only assume that clearing the data did something to make this stop working and I honestly have no idea how to fix it. Is there a driver I can download to my PC and install manually?

I'm using Windows 7 64-bit, if it matters.

EDIT: Nevermind, issue solved.