Can't Install/Uninstall Anything

ZambieMaster

Dec 28, 2019
Okay so I don't know if this is the appropriate place to post, but I need some serious help with my tablet. My tablet messed up yesterday really badly and it deleted almost all my apps from my tablet spare a few like Google, Youtube and two other games, but everything else is gone. I've had this happen once before a few years back but I don't remember how to fix it.

Here's what's going on. On my google play store on PC it will say/ show that I have a game installed currently on my tablet that I no longer do and I can't install or uninstall anything I've had or never had before, and all it says is "can't install -app- try again and if it still doesn't work see common ways to fix the problem."

I've looked at videos, the help guides, all of it and nothing has worked, the only thing I haven't tried is to factory reset everything.

I've removed and re-added my google account, I've tried uninstalling the google play updates, I've tried clearing the cache (not sure if I cleared the data, I think I did though) I've tried re-logging in and out, rebooting, re-syncing everything and i'm just clueless at this point. I use my tablet on a daily basis and it's only a few years old so I don't know what's wrong with it, but my parents have had this issue happen as well, but they got their stuff to work/ got it back, while I can't seem to.

My tablet is a Digiland DL7006. Please help if you can, any help is appreciated immensely!

-Edit- Side note, any time I try to download any app or reinstall it it will say downloading, then the download will like... reset itself I guess is the only way to word it like 2-3 times, then it will just cut off and say the aforementioned error.

Last edited:

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
Sounds to me like you need to perform a factory reset, the one thing you haven't tried. If you can't do it from Android proper, you should be able to do it from your device's recovery. You'll of course have to reinstall everything, but that's relatively painless compared to not having a tablet at all, since your storage space on the device is so seriously screwed up the tablet isn't working properly.