cant download add apps etc plz help

tgunz420

Nov 29, 2010
I have a os android 2.2 256 ram gps full hd flash 10.1 Etc. My prob. Is i cant download update anything because it keeps asking for a password to a [email protected] password this was already on here i do not know the password i have synced my gmails up as well but it didnt fix the problem so i cant play flash games or even update the flashplayer etc without that password to sum account i do not have. Do i remove that account and reset back to stock plz help. I was told it was a dead account but it seems to have administration control on this pad and is stopping me from doing anything besides surfing the web...:mad:

tgunz420

Nov 29, 2010
Every time i try to update the flash playr or any download etc im asked for this password for some gmail i do not hqve and to remove it it says i will be reseting the tablet

tgunz420

Nov 29, 2010
Well the first three posts are all me the first post says what i hae a 2.2 android etc os hd all that

tgunz420

Nov 29, 2010
Well ya now he tells me he did set it up. But when i try to factory reset when it loads nutn has changed i dont get it

tgunz420

Nov 29, 2010
seems to me that if you know the person the tablet previously belonged to, then he should be able to tell you the password it keeps asking for:cool:

Well see thats my prob i bought it off ebay and he will not help me but admits he set it up but laughs when i ask for the password

TheVicster

Nov 14, 2010
So assumIng you paid thru paypal i would dispute the transaction he essentially sold you damaged goods don't get why someone would act the way you say he is