Help someone plz :) cant update/download apps or reset

StanchA

Sep 18, 2011
I know im not the frist to ask this,but nwm...

I have problem whit market on my huawei s7 slim,cant update ore download apps and cant master reset (when i go to reset and press erase all nothing hepends).

What to do?Plz help

P.S Ty and sry for bad english :p

JMarty

Sep 19, 2011
Go to setting. Manage applications, select all, search download manager, tap clear data.

or

You can do a hard reset: switch off your tablet. Whene its off press volume down and power button simultaneously till ideos logo show up.

Sorry for my English, Iam from Hungary

StanchA

Sep 18, 2011
I did the hard restart,and i fixed the market,but when i downloaded 4-5 apps (winamp,facebook,opera,google docs...) againthe seim problem cant download or update,so i instaled the new market 3.1.3 and when i wonna download oe updare some app it say "error downloadin opera browesor.There is insufficient space on the device" what to do?Can someone tell me what market to download that works on my huawei s7 slim tablet ;S

Again sry for bad english

JMarty

Sep 19, 2011
I did the hard restart,and i fixed the market,but when i downloaded 4-5 apps (winamp,facebook,opera,google docs...) againthe seim problem cant download or update,so i instaled the new market 3.1.3 and when i wonna download oe updare some app it say "error downloadin opera browesor.There is insufficient space on the device" what to do?Can someone tell me what market to download that works on my huawei s7 slim tablet ;S

Again sry for bad english

Download only 2 applications at the same time (maybe this solves you problem). This is a known android problem.

anuku

Jun 21, 2011
I do have the same problem, when i tried to download apk with more than 5 mb in size, I also got notice that there's insufficient space on the device. So, how tto solve this problem?

Sent from my IDEOS S7 Slim using Tapatalk