Case and usb keyboard for My S7

Dulcify

Dec 29, 2010
I recently bought a case with keyboard from ebay and I haven't been able to get the keyboard to work yet with My S7 / t-touch tab. Had to buy a mini usb to micro usb adaptor to use with it and I've checked the Adaptor works. Seller said it works with other Android tablets so just wondering if anyone here has tried one before with the S7?

If I still can't get it working ill refund and go for a bluetooth keyboard instead ..So im keen to hear if anyone knows of a good one of those too.

Thanks

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App

vferrari

Dec 4, 2010
I recently bought a case with keyboard from ebay and I haven't been able to get the keyboard to work yet with My S7 / t-touch tab. Had to buy a mini usb to micro usb adaptor to use with it and I've checked the Adaptor works. Seller said it works with other Android tablets so just wondering if anyone here has tried one before with the S7?

If I still can't get it working ill refund and go for a bluetooth keyboard instead ..So im keen to hear if anyone knows of a good one of those too.

Thanks

The USB port is not a host port so unlikely to get any USB peripheral working with the S7. I have had success with the menotek flex bluetooth keyboard (google it) as recommended by others here using the BlueInput app that you can install from Marketplace. Check for other posts on this forum for setup tips. Good luck.

Dulcify

Dec 29, 2010
Wow not a host? Lol the staff at telstra told me it was. Looks like I'll do the refund and bluetooth option then. Thanks for the reply and the tip :)

50cals

Jan 5, 2011
I would contact the "staff" that thinks they know so much.....and school them on it :>P or tell them to put their money where their mouth is and hook it up and prove it....

Eddy123

Jan 19, 2011
I would contact the "staff" that thinks they know so much.....and school them on it :>P or tell them to put their money where their mouth is and hook it up and prove it....

I think the problem is the keyboard case is not for you S7, as we know, accord to the model hardware, the keyborad os also deffirent. many keyboard in the market are for telehips model, confirm before you buy if it support your model.
enjoy yours:cool:

vferrari

Dec 4, 2010
I think the problem is the keyboard case is not for you S7, as we know, accord to the model hardware, the keyborad os also deffirent. many keyboard in the market are for telehips model, confirm before you buy if it support your model.
enjoy yours:cool:

Sorry your post is quite hard for me to follow (perhaps just my problem) - but are you saying that there are S7 compatible USB keyboards out there or are you trying to say something else? What is telehips?

Sent from my Ideos S7