Cecils

CECILS

Mar 21, 2011
I have a tablet. The best i can expain is it is a google android 10.2 epad.
I think i need to factory reset or reload the android os, but i am too ignorant about this thing to ask meaningful questions. Help?

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
First thing is to find out what tablet you have. So post some pics if it here and some one will be able to tell what exactly it is. That's a good place to start

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App

CECILS

Mar 21, 2011
1080P 10.2" Android 2.1 Mid Google Tablet PC ePAD PA06 IS THE BEST INFORMATION I HAVE.

CECILS

Mar 21, 2011
Can anyone tell me how to make a factory reset, or reload a corrupted boot file.

tdugan

Mar 25, 2011
Check around the edge, mine actually has a tiny button to the left of the home button on the edge. You need to use the stylus or something small to push it in.

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App

Big wade

Dec 27, 2010
If it is the ZT 180 it has a small pin hole on the buttom of the right side. It is pushed in when tablet is on and it resets. But if you have the problem I had earlier this year you will have to download some files on another computer and hook your pad up to the computer and reload or flash the OS. There is a thread on here that explains how to do that. Just search Flashing or reloading OS and see what you can find!!