Charging HELP !!

G4V

Feb 3, 2013
Hi all

I recently received my Tablet but it was sent without a charger (its in the post via China Shipping so it will be about 2 weeks delivery). The Seller has sent me a photo (see photo below) of the charging specs label as i requested. I assumed i might be able to use a multi adapter to charge the Tablet so i set the output to 5V and the correct polarity. This did work the first time i used it and charged up to 100%. The battery has drained and the unit has turned off but when i plug the multi adapter in to charge i dont get the battery charging icon. Its totally dead wont turn on and wont charge. Any ideas ?

Thanks Gav

$IMG_5556.JPG

Rowdyeh

Oct 16, 2012
Hi Gav. Is this charger fully rated for your tablet and what kind of plug is on the tablet end? If it's mini USB then you can also use a USB interface cable from a PC to charge your tablet. Most tablet chargers are 5 volt 2 amps but there are exceptions. Some of the cheaper chargers from China are dodgy so you should be aware of that and despite what the sticker says you may not be getting the stated voltage and amperage needed. Good luck!

G4V

Feb 3, 2013
This is the plug the other end. The photo is of the official charger that should have been sent. would i be able to turn the mutli adapter voltage up to 6 or higher or will it blow something inside ??

$Capture.JPG