Chinese tablet PC with the higher technology and very beautiful appearance

ovenwu

Nov 8, 2010
So I think every tablet fans know the iPad,I must admit it's really a revolution of the tablet PC.But to be honest it's really not cheap.And I also not satisfied it's OS,it's the enclosed type OS,not like the Android so open.
Here I'm not discuss the OS of the iPad and Android.Today I'll show you the lastest design of the tablet with Android OS.You must been amazing it's fashion design high performance and low price.
$12857434712.jpg
This tablet PC specification as follows:
Android 2.1 OS
7" TFT LCD touch screen, 800*480px
14.6mm, ultra slim and stylish design
Telechips 8902 800Mhz ARM 11 processor
256MB DDR2 RAM
Built in 2GB memory

SD card extended up to 32GB
USB OTG 2.0 & USB Host 1.1
Built-in 2600mAh lithium battery for super-long standby, in-use time about 6 to 7 hrs
Built-1080P HD HDMI video output interface
Built-in WiFi
HDMI Port
3D Games

Office: Quickoffice
Language: English, Czech, Danish, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Japanese, Chinese

High-tech of Flash UI supports easy, elegant and colorful sign to touch and control the interface
Full-format 1080P HD video decoding play, supports MPEG1, MPEG2, WMV9, MPEG4-SP, ASF, DIVX, H.263, H.264, RMVB, Mov, Mkv, TS, FLV
Music format: WMA, MP3, WAV, OOG, AAC, EAAC
Picture format: JPG,GIF,BMP,
PNG
Email and Flash digital magazine function
Support Doc, PPT, Xls and more Office software and applications
Email function
Support Adobe Flash 8 and below play
Other fuctions: Android Market, AndroZip, Calculator……

Size: 194 x 115 x 15mm
Product weight: 440g

It's only sale less than 160$ on Let's ****************:Wholesale skype phone,BT intercom,3G modem,3g 3gs 4g 4gs,iphone accessories
If you interested in it you can browse this website

http://www.****************/gpad-g11-android-21-mid-7-inch-2gb-1080p-3d-games-black_p819.html

see the more pictures

Attachments

• $i10S.jpg
    $i10S.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 1,586