Chrome Browser

Geoffsri

Apr 14, 2014
I have just started using my Samsung tab 3. It came with Chrome browser installed. I can connect using other browsers but CANNOT connect to the internet using Chrome

Welcome to the forum

That's a problem I haven't heard of before. What other browsers are working and what happens when you try Chrome.

I reinstalled the Chrome browser and it works now.
However I do have another problem. When I open Youtube or Netflix I can see the Chrome cast Icon on the top right of screen, but when I browse using the Chrome browser, this cast icon is not there.

That's because the browser isn't supported as a ChromeCast source (Yet?) and the apps are.

I have Chrome installed on my Laptop and can see the cast icon on the Laptop but not on the tablet. Thanks for the answer. A few more questions later.

Chrome on Android and Chrome on Windows are barely kissing cousins What may work for one may not work for the other..

Since I cannot Chromecast from my Tablet Samsung Tab3 7" SM-T210R is there any other way I can connect my Tablet to the TV. I have seen a MLT adapter which has a HDMI on one end and a micro USB on the other end but would this work with my tablet.

Back