Chrome Browser

Geoffsri

Apr 14, 2014
I have just started using my Samsung tab 3. It came with Chrome browser installed. I can connect using other browsers but CANNOT connect to the internet using Chrome

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

That's a problem I haven't heard of before. What other browsers are working and what happens when you try Chrome.

Geoffsri

Apr 14, 2014
I reinstalled the Chrome browser and it works now.
However I do have another problem. When I open Youtube or Netflix I can see the Chrome cast Icon on the top right of screen, but when I browse using the Chrome browser, this cast icon is not there.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
That's because the browser isn't supported as a ChromeCast source (Yet?) and the apps are.

Geoffsri

Apr 14, 2014
I have Chrome installed on my Laptop and can see the cast icon on the Laptop but not on the tablet. Thanks for the answer. A few more questions later.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Chrome on Android and Chrome on Windows are barely kissing cousins What may work for one may not work for the other..

Geoffsri

Apr 14, 2014
Since I cannot Chromecast from my Tablet Samsung Tab3 7" SM-T210R is there any other way I can connect my Tablet to the TV. I have seen a MLT adapter which has a HDMI on one end and a micro USB on the other end but would this work with my tablet.