CMP756 Resets Settings When Restarted

malburjas

Mar 4, 2014
Hi All
I'm new in the forum and I hope you can help me with this issue

I have a Craig Tablet model CMP756, it was working ok, but someday after frozen and restarted I noticed everything came as factory default and I didn't worry about, but when I was going to update the apps it didn't work, sometimes GPLAY stays downloading forever without any progress or it prompts message regarding to insufficient space, besides that, every time is restarted the settings are lost.

I have googled this issue to see if I can apply some actions in order to solved it, however all the steps and methods found, I applied without success.

All the methods I applied were through ADB, but nothing happens the situation is the same, no app updates and setup every time I restart the Tablet

The most recently unsuccessful method I applied is the related to xbin/busybox.....

If you know something else I can do I'll appreciate a lot

Hope someone can help me with this.

xxmandyx3

Aug 12, 2015
I have the same problem with mine. Did you ever figure it out? I won't shut mine off because it gets annoying having to put all my info in all the time. I'm trying to figure out why I can't download any apps when I have a 32g SD card in it.