Coby Kyros 9742-8 Dead?

lolaso11

May 20, 2014
hi i am new to this forum if this is not my post in the right place I hope not to bother.

Leaving that aside I ask what I can do with my coby kyros 9742-8 will install the "cfw_coby_9742_4.0.3_0.1.img" live suite with the problem is that appears in the "android" screen and then off I know that I can do to revive death

hope is well understood since I'm using a translator
thank you very much

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
You may want to use a different translator. The one you're using doesn't translate well.

If I understand you correctly, you installed a LiveSuite ROM and now the tablet is stuck at the Android screen?

lolaso11

May 20, 2014
You may want to use a different translator. The one you're using doesn't translate well.

If I understand you correctly, you installed a LiveSuite ROM and now the tablet is stuck at the Android screen?

Thank you for answering already the translator changes I wait for this one manage to translate better. Entering the topic of the tablet install this rom and it initiates normally up to the screen of android after it the screen goes out but the tablet is as if it remained lit for that I have to extinguish it leaving the button of power pressed during 30 seconds and to return to light it

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
Your first problem is that you used LiveSuite. The ROM images were never updated for current units, meaning that even a successful install would leave you with a device that wouldn't function correctly. I'm going to guess that you didn't make a backup of the firmware before using LiveSuite. You may get lucky with one of our firmware dumps and be able to restore your tablet, if you don't brick it in the process. Other than that you're pretty much stuck using LiveSuite, and you'll have to figure things out on your own. LiveSuite isn't supported here as we have safer methods of rooting the tablet that don't require it.

Traducida a través de Google Translate

Su primer problema es que utilizó LiveSuite. Las imágenes de la ROM no se han actualizado para las unidades actuales, lo que significa que incluso una exitosa instalación le dejaría con un dispositivo que no funcione correctamente. Voy a suponer que usted no hizo una copia de seguridad del firmware antes de usar LiveSuite. Es posible que tenga suerte con uno de nuestros vertederos de firmware y ser capaz de restaurar su tablet, si no lo hace de ladrillo en el proceso. Aparte de eso estás bastante atrapado usando LiveSuite, y vas a tener que resolver las cosas por su cuenta. LiveSuite no se admite aquí, porque nosotros tenemos métodos más seguros de enraizamiento de la tableta que no lo requieren.