Coby Kyros multi-touch?

schuman

Mar 14, 2011
How Enable multi-touch?

In games like to use commands of the two buttons at the same time?
Example: Run and strike
I'm not able to use the directional pad and buttons at the same time!

Thanks

teflonbill

Mar 3, 2011
The Kyros is not capable of multi touch. You would have to have a different screen to get multitouch on it.

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App

BKenney

Dec 10, 2010
Like Teflon said multi touch is a hardware feature not software. The Kyros doesn't and never will support multi touch gestures unfortunately. :(

Sent from my MID7015A

Aug 23, 2011
Stantum managed to implement multi-touch on resistive touchscreens. Coby Kyros has a resistive touchscreen. I imagine that the multi-touch could be implemented. I'd like to give Stantum my actual Coby Kyros MID7015, so they can look for multi-touch alternatives in this device :)

zveromish

Dec 8, 2011
Interested, read the Internet, in principle, possible dual-touchpad software on our screen. In this confirm downloaded on my Coby Kyros MID8024 from the Market program MultiTouch Visualizer 2 - screen respond to two pressing virtually moving a point between two fingers. After that, read that on an Android-smartphone (SE Xperia, LG) people change the system files and uses the fake dual-touch. Now need to find the file, and try to fix it. Can anyone help find and change this file?
P.S. Sorry for mistakes - I'm Ukrainian.

vituwa

Dec 8, 2011
Interested, read the Internet, in principle, possible dual-touchpad software on our screen. In this confirm downloaded on my Coby Kyros MID8024 from the Market program MultiTouch Visualizer 2 - screen respond to two pressing virtually moving a point between two fingers. After that, read that on an Android-smartphone (SE Xperia, LG) people change the system files and uses the fake dual-touch. Now need to find the file, and try to fix it. Can anyone help find and change this file?
P.S. Sorry for mistakes - I'm Ukrainian.
Привет, и я сюда пришел в поисках фейкового дуалтача =))))