coby kyros question and help

coach2779

Nov 29, 2010
Can the coby kyros access that android market place or does it have use the AppsLib.
If it can access the android market then how do i do it
Thanks

coach2779

Nov 29, 2010
does anybody know how to hack the coby kyros so that I can use it on the andriod market place

gswilkent

Dec 5, 2010
do a google search for "coby rooting" . Mine is supposed to be here tommorow so I have not tried it yet but there are plenty of instructions on how to get market working

guinn3549

Feb 24, 2011
I have transfered video to my Kyros and when I go into gallery to view my video's they all look alike, with no distiction as to which one they are. The icon's are black with a triangle to play and that is all. Is it the format (mp4) or is there something else wrong. Any information is helpful. Thanks.

bullitt6996

Aug 24, 2010
The above video is extremely helpful, watch your spacing on terminal emulator, and if you run into problems with the recovery image not being found, try redownloading it and making sure it's named properly when you save it to your sd's root. I did this over and over a few times before it finally worked. Good luck

the toninator

Jan 24, 2011
I have transfered video to my Kyros and when I go into gallery to view my video's they all look alike, with no distiction as to which one they are. The icon's are black with a triangle to play and that is all. Is it the format (mp4) or is there something else wrong. Any information is helpful. Thanks.

Press on the vid and hold and a menu will popup. Scroll to the bottom and look for ‘details’ select and it will tell you the name of the video.
I searched for a feature that showed the video names under the videos but I haven’t found anything.

jrsharp21

Jan 31, 2011

You can also use a file manager to look at your files and you will be able to see their file names.