Colby Kyros MID7120 - How do I add flash?

lfom

Developer
Sep 12, 2011
There is a video on YouTube "how to install android market on coby kyros 7022" that gives you a list of downloads for coby. One of the downloads is for Flash Player ver 10.3.18. I hope this is hopeful in what you are trying to do. Good luck.

Probably won't work, 7022 is much more powerful than 7120 & co. Actually they are more like 7015/7016.

armandosan73

Jan 24, 2012
Hello to everyone. New to the furum as new to using a tablet yet alone the Kyros 7120. Im alittle upset and not happy:mad: with the table. The only happy part that it was a gift;), soon to be given away. I can't even play a flash video whether is from a movie or news (no flash player), second omg the Android Market is basically for Android phone. Not happy with that. I could go on n on.

So can some one please advice me on how can I installed atleast a (flash Player) amount other useful apps? I try the colbyusa
site for downloads and so on, but would you believe the model MID7120 is not listed:(.

Sorry for the long post.

Please advice

Thanks
MIG

Hello

★*******★ dont wrrry you must search the .apk files freeware downloads or flash player apk file freeware downloads
then copy the file downloaded to your microsd you must to have some explorer program open it and you must see
The flash file select and install it, it method works with many apk files, games,apps,

[email protected]