Connect TF300T to JoikuSpot on Nokia E72

Bralis

Aug 5, 2012
I am trying to connect my TF300T to JoikuSpot Premium on Nokia E72. Unsuccessfully. The tablet sees wifi signal of JoikuSpot, saves it as access point, but cannot connect to the spot. During these attempts it is endlessly trying to obtain IP address. What's wrong ?
The tablet runs android 4.0.3.

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Welcome to the forum Bralis, I've moved your post here so that more folks with your tablet will see it and hopefully be able to help you out.

qwpo

Aug 11, 2012
Hi! I'm having this same problem with the same tablet, but instead of JoikuSpot I'm using Connectify. Any idea of what could be going on? Thanks!

tigerhawk33

Sep 30, 2012
Hi. I'm having the same problem as qwpo. I just bought my Asus TF300T, and tried using Connectify from my laptop. I have had no problems using my iPhone with Connectify. When Connectify is on, my tablet's wifi is on as well, and it can see my Connectify hotspot, but I still don't have an Internet connection. I will post my problem on Connectify's website too, but hopefully someone here can help me out. Thanks in advance.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Try setting WEB security in the hotspot. That's counter intuitive in a way since Android likes WPA/WPA2 better but give it a shot.