Corrupt Android OS or is it fixable ?

timmoore46

May 3, 2013
My wife grabbed my 10.2" cheapie tablet and has been playing games she has downloaded on it ever since I got it a year ago.

Now a particular game 'Candy Crush' goes up to level 15 ok but beyond that it freezes the tablet conpletely. A reset fixes that but it restarts at level 16. So there is not much point playing past 16 because it doesn't remember the score and will crash around level 18.

Is Candy Crush' know to be buggy ? Are there better, similar games that don't have this sort of bug.

Any thoughts most welcome as we are about to buy another Tablet in the hope that will run this software better.

A very puzled,

:confused:

Tim

edap

Dec 12, 2012
Why can't we have a great game that doesn't cost money. My wife can't get past the airplane without paying... Gotta pay to move on. Everyone that we've talked to says that you just have to pay to play.

timmoore46

May 3, 2013
Why can't we have a great game that doesn't cost money. My wife can't get past the airplane without paying... Gotta pay to move on. Everyone that we've talked to says that you just have to pay to play.

Well thats part of the problem. I'm not up in the games world. So what is a great game that I can buy for her ? .... as the suggestion is that free ones are a bug ridden mess usually. (??)

Any ideas on a good game ?

Tim

Last edited:

timmoore46

May 3, 2013
I reached a conclusion that the OS was probably OK, so I went to the APPs store and downloaded Pathway Defenders

the store gave me the option to update all the apps which needed updating so I did.

If this fixes this, then I'll get back to this Forum.

Tim