Craig tablet cmp738b HELP!!!!

poha

Jan 1, 2012
Hello I have a Craig cmp738b tablet that is experiencing alot of force shut down issues and also the touch screen is very laggy and sometimes wants to move the complete opposite direction that I take the stylus it also has trouble starting up and will halfway come on then turn back off. Are there any suggestions as to what may be wrong with my tablet??? If anyone coup help me that would be great

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk

m3red

Oct 19, 2011
Is it a stock cmp738b and have you installed any apps since you got it?
As for the screen lag i would goto settings and then hit touch panel calibration. That should help with the touch panel problem.

poha

Jan 1, 2012
Yes brand new and have a couple games but I have calibrated the screen twice and it doesn't help at all

jhatley1122

Jan 10, 2012
Yes brand new and have a couple games but I have calibrated the screen twice and it doesn't help at all

i have the exact same problem,if you get this figured out will you please tell me what to do ?

LeeMan555

Jan 29, 2012
I too have developed this problem. My browser, calender, google, e-book, etc. almost instantly say they have 'stopped unexpectedly. please try again" and make me "force close". I also get the same message about "google.frameworks", etc. I am a total noob and don't understand, WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?!?

valerie.pharr

Feb 11, 2012
LeeMan555- I had the exact same issues that you have with my 1st CMP738b, it ended up getting bricked. So I had to exchange it for a new one, which I'm currently using. I started having those issues after I set-up Gmail to sync on my device. And after downloading from the SAM app on the device. So when I got my second tablet I DIDN'T set and sync Gmail and I havn't downloaded anything from SlideMe (SAM). And I havn't had any issues.