Cruz Reader R101 Battery replacement ?

tlspencer

Dec 30, 2010
I just got mine a few days ago, not having any problems with the battery, was just curious as to how to replace it. I like to know these things! I Googled for info, and come up with nothing. Is there any kind of pictorial somewhere that anyone knows of? There are no screws in the back of this thing so assume it just pops off somehow but I don't want to screw it up messing around with it before I know exactly how to remove the back.

tlspencer

Dec 30, 2010
Wouldn't be great if all tablets parts are detachable like an PC?

Well there is actually quite a bit you can replace, even the wireless module. You can get the parts on the website. They also have the batteries of course... just wondering how to get the back off the dang thing...!!

bgoins12

Dec 29, 2010
The back is very easy to take off. Start at the SD card slot and carefully pull it off... it snaps on so it will make some loud snap sounds when removing... don't worry, you aren't breaking it!

tlspencer

Dec 30, 2010
The back is very easy to take off. Start at the SD card slot and carefully pull it off... it snaps on so it will make some loud snap sounds when removing... don't worry, you aren't breaking it!

I wondered if that would be the place to start, thanks! I just get curious how things work and it didn't seem obvious how to proceed.