Database app for Android

charles

Aug 18, 2010
Does anyone know of a database app for Android? Something similar to the Bento app on Ipad. I currently have the Tmobile Vibrant and the Huawei S7.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
By the way I don't mind paying for a good app.

JohnsonITrain

Dec 21, 2010
I've used Bento on most of my devices and have loved it. I also found and have used HanDBase (DDH Software - Home Page), they have versions for iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry, Palm OS, Windows Mobile, Mac OS X and Windows Desktop (XP, Vista, 7). They have free trials for most versions of their software and a lot of free template and sample databases that you can download, use and edit. GREAT PRODUCT LINE AND NOT TOO EXPENSIVE IF YOU WANT TO INVEST AND USE IT ACROSS MANY OS PLATFORMS.

npmt

Dec 6, 2010
Second on HandBase, I wish SprintDB were on Android, best mobile DB ever.
HandBase still dont have Form and SQL right on device yet.

Sent from my Ideos S7 using Tapatalk

evasua

Jan 27, 2012
try the Memento Database
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.luckydroid.droidbase

Memento is a personal database for Android that allows you to store all personal data in one place.

Main features:

• Storing entries with custom fields;
  • Sorting and grouping entries by any fields;
  • 19 types of fields: – text, integer, boolean, date/time, rating, currency, image, audio, contact, Google Maps coordinate and others;
  • 11 ready library templates for storing entries;
  • Synchronization with Google Docs. Edit and view Memento entries via Google Docs.
  • Memento lets you restrict the access to libraries by using password protection, as well as encrypt entries using AES-128.
  • Backing up and restoring data;
  • Entry search;
  • Importing and exporting CSV files;
  • Sending entries via SMS, e-mail and other available services;
  • Barcode scanner, creating entries with data and images retrieved from Google Products.
  • Any entry in Memento can be published and made available to your friends or the whole world.
$memento_hi_1.png$memento_hi_2.png$memento_hi_3.png