Day 1 of 5 days of Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kahoolie

Oct 21, 2010
Of course!

Mugs, car mug (android w/ removable head?) and mist definitely a case of some kind.

Nusarpy

Aug 23, 2010
1. Yes, I'd probably buy merchandise.

2. I'd like to see coffee mugs (regular and travel), stickers/decals, and any type of tablet accessory (I'm thinking cases....).

DroidSearch

Oct 11, 2010
Depends on what you have...
What I would like to see? Maybe a developer's corner, or even a nice variety of Android tablet covers, available in different sizes with real awesome pictures!

mrtubz69

Dec 5, 2010
Yes very Much so, I want engraved tablets shirts chains mouse pads tablet pens and so much more! I LOVE THIS FORUM!!!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Android Tablet Forum App

brejcha

Dec 5, 2010
Would you like to be able to purchase androidtablets.net merchandise? Yes

What kind of merchandise would you like to be able to purchase? Lanyards, mugs, winter hats with an android logo would be cool.

CodeRedEd

Nov 30, 2010
I'd like to see a nice polo style shirt, coffee mug, branded android figurine or a tablet stand.

Sent from my SPH-P100 using Android Tablet Forum App

SUPERMOM50

Dec 7, 2010
1. YES would love to buy android tablet stuff/gear!
2. the android shaped mug would be awesome, but they're right,.. tablet accessories would be great to get since the site is geared all about android tablets!

cmhdiamond

Oct 19, 2010
Q1) Answer: yes, yes I would.
Q2) Answer: (In addition to t-shirts) Maybe a coffee mug. Perhaps some AT.NET-branded mini-android toys? Squeezie-ball in the shape of an android (AT.NET-branded, of course.)

vijaykhai

Jun 19, 2010
1. Oh YES, positively yes.
2. Classy Polo style Shirt, caps, Sun Glasses and just a million more items.
Thanks.

mpit52

Aug 10, 2010
Yes I would purchase items from here...items like mouse pads, droid desktop items like figures nd stuff...umm that coffee cup idea was cool. Little office googies really.

Status
Not open for further replies.