Day 4 of 5 Days of Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
androidstickerslogo.png

On the fourth day of Christmas Androidtablets.net gave to me four fantastic packages from Android Fan Store. Get your stickers, decals and more... - Android Fan Store - premier retailer for Android merchandise!. Androidstickers.com has been so polite to put together 4 fantastic gift packages for you. We want to give much thanks to www.androidstickers.com for participating in our contest and for their great support. If you have never checked them out give them a try now. If you’re looking for Christmas presents or just want some great Android merchandise www.androidstickers.com is your place, and right now they are running a special promotion for us. If you use the promotion code HAPPYHOLIDAYS you get an extra 25 percent off on stickers and decals, now that’s showing holiday spirit.

What you are trying to win.
[FONT=&quot]Winner 1: 1 T-shirt from their web store plus few android decals.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Winner 2: 1 Android Keychain from their store plus few android decals [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Winner 3: 1 Pack of android stickers + few android decals.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Winner 4: A nice pack of android decals[/FONT]

The rules for this giveaway are a little different, if you check out www.androidtablets.net they have some great t-shirt designs and sticker designs. Well we want to help them out with their next best product so for this giveaway leave a comment with your detailed idea of either a android t-shirt or sticker design, pictures are not required but may help you win. You can add your first idea now and then if more come to you before this giveaway is over you can add them to your original post. Please don’t add extra posts just add ideas to your original post. This giveaway will end Monday December 13th at 5 pm Arizona time.

Also don’t forget to sign up to win the other giveaways from this week, the first one ends tomorrow so you still have time to try and win them all.

mpit52

Aug 10, 2010
how about like a Got Droid sticket or shirt. Have the little Droid dude on there with a ? over his head...or like an evolution time line where it starts with monkeys, cave men, people, droids. lol

Comacine

Aug 23, 2010
How about a microfiber screen cleaner with the standard android robot on it, as well as ones with variations, such as the "Android rocks" little red guy.

cmhdiamond

Oct 19, 2010
How about a picture of Brent Spiner (Data from Star Trek TNG), trapped inside a tablet screen (think mime here).
Caption: "Captain, I think this tablet needs a firmware update."

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
Winner 4: A nice pack of android decals <--- those would be cool :)

Kahoolie

Oct 21, 2010
mpit52's evolution idea is my favorite, with 'I [heart] Android T shirt running a distant second.

mgr52

Nov 11, 2010
I thought a good sticker/shirt design is the android logo with a bunch of apple cores piled up behind it

another one is a take on Divinci's Roman architect Vitruvius but instead of man, the android logo

pazvanti

Jun 19, 2010
A full laptop skin with Android (or maybe ChromeOS) should be really cool. Not just a decal of a droid covering a small portion if the lid. But a full skin that can be sticked on the entire lid (back of the screen) and maybe also the inside (the space around the keyboard).

TuxDude

Dec 10, 2010
Ideas for the T-Shirt:
I <3 DROID (I HEART NY kinda) with the green android robot.
The Android Robot holding hands with the Gingerbread guy

For the Sticker:
A semi-transparent sticker for the laptop or a car decal set with the Green Android Robot and the Gingerbread guy (wrt the 2.3 Gingerbread release)

mrtubz69

Dec 5, 2010
I want stickers for car and to show em off

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Android Tablet Forum App

Status
Not open for further replies.