Day 5 of 5 Days of Christmas (the last day)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cas1834

Aug 24, 2010
Congrats! to all the winners and Merry Christmas to anyone in this thread. I don't know about anyone else but I have been so intrigued by these Android tablets. Can't wait to get my hands on one and start messing with it. It is like a big Droid 1, which I have and have modded to the max...everything that comes out in the custom arena goes onto my phone...this is better than Tinker Toys. Good luck on this last day of the contest.

k9nikita

Aug 24, 2010
This tablet looks awsome would love to show it off to the guys at my fire station as I had already converted them from blackberrys to droids this would totally move them from macs and pcs!

budmonster

Dec 12, 2010
Thank you for this great offer, it would be great for my son with school wokr. It would benefit a lot of people in our family and would be a great Christmas surprise! Good luck to everyone!

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 4, 2010
What an awesome giveaway!! Thanks to Euogo.com and AndroidTablets.net for sponsoring / hosting such a prize!!

johnzo

Dec 12, 2010
cool i hope i win - thanks for running the comp guys!

p.s, great informative forum too just never got around to registering :)

screwby

Dec 12, 2010
greetings to all and happy holidays! new to the forum, and in dire need of a new toy, what a great one this tab would make....wink, wink!:)

brianr0131

Dec 12, 2010
What a great thing to do. I would enjoy one of these this Festivus season........time for the feats of strength.

Thanks Guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.