Day 5 of 5 Days of Christmas (the last day)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jmcalalang

Dec 3, 2010
Recently spent alot of time looking into 10 inch tabets and got a zenithink 180, great product and with the help of members of this site really came out to be not just a homebrew device but something thats usuable all the time. thanks for all your help and keeping this forum going!

looking into an 8 inch now just for ease of carrying, the 10 is used for work and ebooks =D

Comacine

Aug 23, 2010
I am a very happy Euogo customer and I highly recommend them I learned about Euogo through one of the earlier Androidtablets.net/Euogo.com giveaways, by the way, so this kind of promotion works! Thanks again.

Rrok007

Nov 21, 2010
It's so great that places are willing to give away products to help grow the userbase.

DaHanz

Aug 24, 2010
Well, it's great what androidtablets.net and eugo.com does together! Thanks for that^^
Also I love it how fast the forum seems to grow and gains more and more quality with a higher daily user activity and more posts.

So let's take another chance to win a tablet...

mpit52

Aug 10, 2010
Thanks for putting up the Tablet!! Angry Birds is a must lol
Consider this my contest entry. Have a Happy Holiday!!

Chucant

Oct 11, 2010
It takes sincere acknowlegdement, gratitude, understanding and mostly kindness to offer such a generous gift most especially at this time of the year!
Cheers Euogo!

prydera

Nov 11, 2010
Yeah, thanks euogo! And thanks androidtablets.net for throwing us a bone just in time for Christmas!

more_campbell

Dec 10, 2010
This looks like a great tablet and a great holiday contest. Thanks androidtablets.net and euogo.com for the cool content - somebody is going to have a great Christmas.

rebwri

Dec 10, 2010
Thanks euogo.com and androidtablet.net. I found this site to learn more about android tablets. Everyone I know has an iPad, but I love my HTC EVO android phone and would prefer an android tablet. Just need info to figure out which one.

Status
Not open for further replies.