DealExtreme

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
ok update i guess dealextreme isnt as great as i thought everything does have free shipping but you have to find something thats in stock. i ordered two tablets from ever ago and they still havent shipped them because they dont have any (but the website wont tell you that) and they have no idea when they will get them

Update they refunded my money and were super easy about it, i am going to try and buy something different fromt them and see if i get it this time

Last edited:

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
I just received my tablet from dealextreme, which is great because the prices are fantastic. and this time there were no hiccups and everything went smoothly they are a great site if you can find a tablet you like out of the maybe 5 they have

rastoma

Oct 23, 2010
ok update i guess dealextreme isnt as great as i thought everything does have free shipping but you have to find something thats in stock. i ordered two tablets from ever ago and they still havent shipped them because they dont have any (but the website wont tell you that) and they have no idea when they will get them

Update they refunded my money and were super easy about it, i am going to try and buy something different fromt them and see if i get it this time

I have placed probably 75+ orders (not items, but orders with multiple items) over the last couple of years. I've never had a major problem. I have had delays but you're dealing with a business in China. I haven't ordered high dollar items, but it's amazing that you can order a 99 cent item and it's free shipping. Some items do take a long time to receive and if you want a refund, as you experienced, they are quick to do it. But I'd say at least 97% of my shipments came in 14 days or less. Lasers and LED flashlights are my favorites to buy :)

ricky121

Nov 6, 2010
dealextreme doesn't have many tablets. and all of them are old version. my friend bought android 1.6 version, it's so slow. I won't buy it. I'm looking for android 2.1 or 2.2.