Decision - Please Help Me To Decide

Blossom73

Sep 2, 2013
Morning all

Please help me with my decision.

Originally I had wanted a Kindle Fire HD I have been talked out of that now as I will be tied into Amazon so not a wise move. So I settled on the Samsung Galaxy Tab2, then another friend pointed me in the direction of the new Google Nexus 7 before it had been released. So, after seeking lots of advice and reading as much as I can I decided that I would go for the new Nexus 7. I've read this morning about the glitches that people are experiencing and am flapping now - I was going to order today. I now don't know whether to continue with my purchase or go back to the Tab2 - not read or heard anything bad about them so far.

Please guys can you help/advise me. Really would like to make a decision today (ASAP)

Thank you :)

tpaine

Aug 18, 2012

Blossom73

Sep 2, 2013
Thank you :) Would you recommend any particular place to purchase it from? I was going to buy it from PC World - currently have 5% off when ordered online for home delivery. Was also going to take out their monthly what ever happens policy (to be on the safe side) Is this a good choice to you think?

tpaine

Aug 18, 2012
I'm not familiar with them. I like amazon.com for fast shipping and easy returns, but I don't know how they are in the UK.

Blossom73

Sep 2, 2013
Okay, thank you again.

Maybe someone else will know about PC World?

I'm in such a quandry :(