Delivery time

kmq

Sep 15, 2010
So I got my tracking no (at singpost.com).
I don't know where exactly is it shipped from (Singapore? I thought it's from China or HK?)
Anyway - how how long do you think it will go to Europe? Days? Or is it more like a weeks.
Because by the time it comes here we will probably already have Archos tables I will be really pissed that I didn't wait LOL

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
That will take 2 weeks depends where you live in the world. China takes 3 weeks depending how they send it to you. I had one tablet leave China on July 31st and I got it on Aug 6th as that was sent via EMS to Express Mail. That process was much faster than FedEx. Strange.

kmq

Sep 15, 2010
Two weeks... UGH. It's already been 2 weeks since I ordered it...
Knowing mu luck it will be broken on arrival and I will have to send it back and wait another few weeks... Yay!
HP, ASUS, Acer and the rest of the bunch should hurry up and release at least ONE good table that doesn't cost a fortune and is not cheap KIRF sent from other half the world away...

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
Two weeks... UGH. It's already been 2 weeks since I ordered it...
Knowing mu luck it will be broken on arrival and I will have to send it back and wait another few weeks... Yay!
HP, ASUS, Acer and the rest of the bunch should hurry up and release at least ONE good table that doesn't cost a fortune and is not cheap KIRF sent from other half the world away...

If you order directly to China still going to take some time. Funny how they deduct your money from your account first before they do anything yet. Here they only do that after the order has been shipped out. Don't count the 2 weeks yet? Added 2 more weeks.