Dell Steak 7 Upgradable to 3.0?

BC4Jesus

Jan 7, 2011
Does anyone know if the technical specs of the new Dell Streak 7 (I'm specifically referring to the T-Mobile one) is going to upgradeable to the newest Android 3.0 when it is released?

I signed a 2 year contract with T-Mobile last week and just received their Dell Inspiron Mini 10 inch Netbook 1012). I was advised by T-Mobile that I could try it for 30 days and if I am not happy exchange it for something different. I was thinking of exchanging it for the Dell Streak 7. Any thoughts on this idea? Am I better off keeping the Netbook or in exchanging for the Tablet? Both have 4G.

Bob

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
well...technically the Dell Streak 7" may be upgradeable, but it is getting absolutely atrocious reviews, and many of them focus on the hardware and overall build quality. I would take a long hard look.

BC4Jesus

Jan 7, 2011
well...technically the Dell Streak 7" may be upgradeable, but it is getting absolutely atrocious reviews, and many of them focus on the hardware and overall build quality. I would take a long hard look.
Maybe I'll just keep the Dell Netbook and live Tabletless for a few mohths until some better options become available.

CBLU

Feb 27, 2011
actually cnet gives the dell streak 7 pretty good reviews i think it gave 3.5 out of 5 stars. The biggest down side being no 3.0. overall its a good review.