Dell Streak 7 no contract $300

pikapp168

Jan 20, 2011
Would you buy a Dell Streak 7 for $300 if offered to you? I could probably get one for $300 off someone but after playing with it, I really wasn't impressed. Battery and Screen kinda sucked but it is Dual Core 1Ghz and will eventually run Honeycomb.

Either that or I might just hold out for the Motorola Xoom. Price depending...

ainyul

Nov 12, 2010
Would you buy a Dell Streak 7 for $300 if offered to you? I could probably get one for $300 off someone but after playing with it, I really wasn't impressed. Battery and Screen kinda sucked but it is Dual Core 1Ghz and will eventually run Honeycomb.

Either that or I might just hold out for the Motorola Xoom. Price depending...

interested; PM me your number; can call u..!!

Trekmario

Jul 24, 2011
i just got mine for 200 dollars .it was 300 but i found the 100 off coupon.its great just the right size cant wait for gingerbread now

viziovtab

Nov 21, 2011
i just purchased a dell streak 7 (wifionly version) at best buy online for157.few days ago I had purchased a vizio vtab. One is going back, which one would you keep. The price is virtually the same I paid 189 for the vizio. the vizio is 8" and has hdmi but its a single core processor with 4g and a sd slot. and the dell is 7" no hdmi but 16 gig and dual core.... what would you do?????????