Dell Streak 7 Tablet stuck on t-mobile banner

May 21, 2011
ok people this is what i have... A dell Streak 7 Tablet it powers on, goes pasted the dell logo, the continues to the t-mobile banner and it stops.. right after it recycles it self like three time.. and the it finally stops..
-I tryed to do a factory default resset but no luck,,
-so now i have left is to do an update by using a update.pkg can anyone help me with that.. i can't seem to find this perticular file anywhere....

May 21, 2011
yes sir is fully chaged.. i haved tryed to do the restoration via adb, fastboot, and apx i have access to then all and able to use them all.. with no success.. i always get the same results..

Jun 11, 2011
ok people this is what i have... A dell Streak 7 Tablet it powers on, goes pasted the dell logo, the continues to the t-mobile banner and it stops.. right after it recycles it self like three time.. and the it finally stops..
-I tryed to do a factory default resset but no luck,,
-so now i have left is to do an update by using a update.pkg can anyone help me with that.. i can't seem to find this perticular file anywhere....

Here is the link to the update Update replace your service tag with yours save it to your sd cards root. Then rename the file to update.pkg hold the volume + and power buttons untill it boots up you have to select update from sd card. Hopes this works for you.

May 21, 2011
Here is the link to the update Update replace your service tag with yours save it to your sd cards root. Then rename the file to update.pkg hold the volume + and power buttons untill it boots up you have to select update from sd card. Hopes this works for you.

well ok thanks for the info... as i read this... i try doing the upate... and guess what i got an error saying the following:
E: fail to verify-whole file
E: fail to verify file..
installation aborted.

once again with no success.. Im starting to think there is something actually phisical wrong with this unit...I have try unofficial and official software and never get a successfull restore.. well people any other suggestions.. will be highly appreciated.