Dell Venue 7 Stuck On "Intel Inside" Screen After Reboot

jenga

Jul 2, 2015
soo one night i was using it and it just froze all of a sudden, when i tried shutting it down and turning it back on, it went to a screen that reads "Intel Inside" and its been like that for around 3 days now, help.

jenga

Jul 2, 2015
Hi jenga, welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets. Try doing a factory reset.

http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/android-tablet-q/62022-how-do-i-factory-reset-my-tablet.html

If there are no instructions there specifically for your tablet, try some of the methods for other tablets. One of them will probably work and you won't hurt anything by trying.

the thing is though, its stuck on that screen. its just stuck in the screen taht says intel inside and its been like that for a few days now. i couldnt get the battery off so i took off the white plug thing that's connected to the battery. even tried that

TinderboxUK

May 28, 2012
Did you say you already opened it up and unplugged the battery, if not follow the video below.

John.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Is the tablet rooted? Is the usb debugger turned on? Do you have adb/fastboot drivers installed?

Turn tablet off
Hold volume up plus power until you see dell, release power keep holding volume up, in recovery select factory reset.

Turn tablet off
Hold volume down plus power until you see dell, release power keep holding volume down, in fastboot select recovery, once in recovery select factory reset.

Sent from my Venue 8 3830 using Tapatalk

jenga

Jul 2, 2015
Is the tablet rooted? Is the usb debugger turned on? Do you have adb/fastboot drivers installed?

Turn tablet off
Hold volume up plus power until you see dell, release power keep holding volume up, in recovery select factory reset.

Turn tablet off
Hold volume down plus power until you see dell, release power keep holding volume down, in fastboot select recovery, once in recovery select factory reset.

i have just tried both and nothing's happening

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Yet you never answered my 3 questions.

jortz

May 20, 2017
Jenga,
I know it has been a while but my tablet just did the same thing. Did you get anything to work?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk