Diference betwen android and ipad can some body explaind

roster

Jun 25, 2011
First of all i am from Mexico and mi English is not so good i want to buy a tablet but i dont know the diference from android and ipad from apple wich one its better in aplications and more easy to update because iam nota genius for this things!!!!
Thanks

kich

Jun 21, 2011
I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest an iPad.

Android lends itself more towards people who like to tinker and play with their devices. There's more functionality with an Android device, but it takes some tech knowledge to do so.

PeteDee

May 21, 2011
First of all i am from Mexico and mi English is not so good i want to buy a tablet but i dont know the diference from android and ipad from apple wich one its better in aplications and more easy to update because iam nota genius for this things!!!!
Thanks

Well it depends really, what do you actually want to do with it?

Personally I bought an Acer A500, an iPad will not do what I want a tablet device for and I do not have to jailbreak the device to do basic functions. I use mapping software on a wireless only A500, you cannot do that on an iPad.

Cheers.

Pete

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
Believe me, get the iPad. From your post it seems it would suit your needs fine, and is a great device. You don't have to be a genius to use Android but to get it to do more than an iPad (and it most definately can!) You do have to get your hands a little dirty.

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Android Tablet Forum

beastman

May 8, 2011
You mean like having to root it to get Netflix to work and having to search for Huluplus because your device isn't on the "approved" list, same for Crackle. Yes, my viewsonic Gtablet running Cyanogenmod 7.1.0 RC 1 can run all of them but work was involved.

Sent from my GTablet using Android Tablet Forum

ngauthier68

Jun 27, 2011
Et an iPad EXCEPT if ou want standard connectivity (usb host for usb mass storage, Android tablet is seen as a plain USB HD disk when connected,...) if you choose Android, choose v3.0 or higher

Jun 29, 2011
Thanks

As an owner of both I'd suggest an Ipad for a beginner because it will be easier to learn and there are more apps .

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from an Incredible phone

powerhouselb

Jun 20, 2011
It probably doesn't need to be said at this point, but I agree. Get the iPad.
iPad is not open source. Everything you use has to be bought Apple approved. Because of this, it's much safer and not nearly as susceptible to viruses. Android is open source, meaning you can install anything you want to, but viruses are a definite threat if you aren't careful.
I'm sorry if I got too wordy. I understand your English is not too good.