Digitalandroid

Hi all,
just a word to say Hi and I'm about to be a RS1-PAD owner in about a week..bought a unit from Sam and eagerly waiting for its arrival.

What's your current experiences with battery life on the original ROM that came with the unit?

Cheers, J

Dear Milco, James and all other friends,

Firstly I apologize for any delays however I am sure all your orders were taken care of in the time frame promised.

For any urgent issue please get back to be via my website - contact page.
Thanks heaps
Sam

Hi,
As I am new to the Android Tablet world, I decided to share the experience of my first purchase in the hopes that it would prove to be useful to somebody. I purchased an RS6 Pad from Digitalandroid.com yesterday evening (Oct 19th). I had seen some useful information from the owner, Sam, on this forum. I got a lot of very useful feedback from him when I e-mailed questions to him. He responded quickly, honestly and was very informative.:) This prompted me to make the purchase from him.
The RS6-Pad cost me $169.00 (US) shipped. Payment was made easily and simply through PayPal. It is a Telechip 8902 based pad, running Android 2.1 and comes with 256MB RAM and 4GB built-in storage (HDD).
The link to the device on his site is rs6main

This morning I received an email response from Sam confirming the purchase and informing me that it would be shipped within 48 hours with delivery scheduled for Monday- not bad at all.
I am looking forward to receiving it. I am sure the unit will be as good as Sam suggests and I hope delivery will be on time.
I will update this thread as I make further progress
Cheers, Treverly.

Hi,
As I am new to the Android Tablet world, I decided to share the experience of my first purchase in the hopes that it would prove to be useful to somebody. I purchased an RS6 Pad from Digitalandroid.com yesterday evening (Oct 19th). I had seen some useful information from the owner, Sam, on this forum. I got a lot of very useful feedback from him when I e-mailed questions to him. He responded quickly, honestly and was very informative.:) This prompted me to make the purchase from him.
The RS6-Pad cost me $169.00 (US) shipped. Payment was made easily and simply through PayPal. It is a Telechip 8902 based pad, running Android 2.1 and comes with 256MB RAM and 4GB built-in storage (HDD).
The link to the device on his site is rs6main

This morning I received an email response from Sam confirming the purchase and informing me that it would be shipped within 48 hours with delivery scheduled for Monday- not bad at all.
I am looking forward to receiving it. I am sure the unit will be as good as Sam suggests and I hope delivery will be on time.
I will update this thread as I make further progress
Cheers, Treverly.
Please keep us informed on how the device turns out!

I'm thinking about getting this tablet. It seems like the best bang for the buck.

If your experience is good, I will definitely get it, unless I find something more interesting, hehe. :)

Yes I will be looking forward to your review as well. I'm looking for an Android tablet, but this one only has an 800mhz CPU. From what I've read, you need a 1ghz if you want to do any gaming on it.

I'm thinking about getting this tablet. It seems like the best bang for the buck.

If your experience is good, I will definitely get it, unless I find something more interesting, hehe. :)

I have purchased several units from Sam and Digitalandroid.com and I can say firsthand that my experiences are very positive, the service is excellent, and Sam is honest to deal with. The shipping is exceptionally fast as well.

Back