Dolfin HD & Lastpass

voyageurs60

Dec 27, 2010
Just want to point out this browser - LUV it!!! Best Android Browser I have found... my review may be colored by the fact that I also use Lastpass. Dolfin has an AddOn for lastpass, plays flash flawlessly... can't say other browsers work as well together

voyageurs60

Dec 27, 2010
I have been trying to download Firefox 4 mobile. It appears that marketplace has been fixed on my gTab. When I go to the marketplace, choose Install, prompted to "Choose Device to Install" there is a selection for "Malta Tnt Harmony". It is grayed out and will not allow me to install... so if this is being interpreted correctly, the market sees my gTab but Firefox 4 sees an incompatibility with this ROM... sound right?

Fuganater

Staff member
Feb 8, 2011
I have been trying to download Firefox 4 mobile. It appears that marketplace has been fixed on my gTab. When I go to the marketplace, choose Install, prompted to "Choose Device to Install" there is a selection for "Malta Tnt Harmony". It is grayed out and will not allow me to install... so if this is being interpreted correctly, the market sees my gTab but Firefox 4 sees an incompatibility with this ROM... sound right?

What ROM are you using? G-Harmony v1.2?

Fuganater

Staff member
Feb 8, 2011
Does FF 4 support Last pass?

The last beta of FF I used was on my Droid 2, and it had nothing but FC's all the time.

You don't need Last pass... FF4 supports Flash Player 10.2. Also keep in mind it is no longer in BETA. It is now a full production product.

voyageurs60

Dec 27, 2010
Does FF 4 support Last pass?

The last beta of FF I used was on my Droid 2, and it had nothing but FC's all the time.

I can't find an "Add On" for Firefox 4 Mobile - LastPass is a password manager. Dolfin HD does have a LastPass Addon, that will be my preferred browser until Firefox has LastPass... still reserving judgement on FF, looks promising...

Fuganater

Staff member
Feb 8, 2011
Dolfin has an AddOn for lastpass, plays flash flawlessly... can't say other browsers work as well together

This makes it sound like its some kind of Flash Player AddOn... hence my confusion.

Did you try to search in the AddOns for password manager? It says Last Pass will work the FF4 but I'm not sure about the mobile version.

Davy49

Aug 13, 2011
Hi All,
I really prefer the firefox browser..I already use the lastpass password manager on my ms windows computers. It works well with them..and on windows machines, it's FREE. I think it's a big ripoff that you have to pay a charge to be able to use it properly with an android based browser. If I have to pay for a password manager..I'd pay for this one:
Android Password Manager, Android Form Filler, Android Password Management | RoboForm for Android
Besides....it's only $ 9.95/year compared to lastpass : 14-day free trial, requires $1/month LastPass Premium subscription afterwards. Of course those are just my thoughts .
David :rolleyes: