Dolphine HD question?????????

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Ok will do a complete backup and save to computer. Let ya know how it went.

Even better, I have just played around a little and CM7 will let you see your nook's eMMC (internal memory).

So all you have to do is power down out of CM7 and remove the boot card and insert a regular SD card for data.
Then boot into your regular Nook OS.
Once in there you can find your TB backup or make an new one and copy it to a location on eMMC such as My Files.
Then power down, pop out the data SD card and put your CM7 bootable back in.
Once in CM7 navigate to eMMC>My Documents and copy the TB file to the CM7 SD card TB directory.

No pc needed.

Shortyred

Mar 28, 2011
Ok next mind blower how do I get titanium back installed without the market? Can I install manually by putting the apk file in internal memory?

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Ok next mind blower how do I get titanium back installed without the market? Can I install manually by putting the apk file in internal memory?

Yes, copy the apk to eMMC then boot into CM7 navigate to the apk and launch it. I would think it should install, though you may have to copy the apk to the CM7 directory.

Shortyred

Mar 28, 2011
I tried to copy and move the apk files but this file manager won't let me move it. And I installed titanium backup from the emmc it says it installed but it doesn't show up anywhere.

Shortyred

Mar 28, 2011
Well now that we have completely high jacked this thread... looks like you might have to copy the apk to the pc and do soma manual moving after all.
It's ok I started this thread 8) The problem I see is the system folder doesn't show up when I connect to my computer for some reason. What folder do I need to put the apk files in to install and have it show up in the app manager?

Shortyred

Mar 28, 2011
I did get this working fourm xda developers had some info thanks for all your help!!