DopeWars Underground

rafaelsr

Aug 25, 2010
I've released DopeWars Underground, now is pretty stable, this is a completely new version form the legendary game DrugWars a game that I used to play back in the 80’s.
If you aren’t familiar with DrugWars (the original one) you need to know a little bit how to play DopeWars Underground.
In this game you are a Drug Dealer and you have 30 days to make as much money as you can, you need to travel from city to city and buy drugs for a low price and try to sell it at higher price, in each travel a day will be deducted, you will have another gangs and the cops interfering with your business, there is a hot tip, you should find a good friend to get good advices, and a good girlfriend to avoid the cops, more than that you must figure it out.
The game has a pretty user friendly Interface, is very easy to play and let me tell you is “addictive” :cool:

It should work smoothly in any Tablet 1.6 or latest .

You can get DopeWars Underground fron Android Market or AndAppStore

dragonfire

Oct 18, 2010
Bought it. I have always loved this game, first thing I've always looked for (dopewars) and installed, now you've taken this great text based game and made it so much better, well worth the dollar!!

rafaelsr

Aug 25, 2010
Bought it. I have always loved this game, first thing I've always looked for (dopewars) and installed, now you've taken this great text based game and made it so much better, well worth the dollar!!

Thanks very much, i used to play that game a lot back in the 80's, I ported it for palm back in the days (Palm M105 monochromatic :p) and now for Android.

I'm currently working in a version for Blackberry and maybe (WP7 and iPhone).

If you bought it, soon you will receive an update because I'm going to add a feature to save score to internet and we all compete to be a better Kingpin :cool:

rafaelsr

Aug 25, 2010
Couple of screenshots ;)

device.png

device2.png

:cool:

rafaelsr

Aug 25, 2010
Long time from my last post :confused: but ,i just wanted to know, if anybody has played Dopewars Underground and what's your userID in the scoreboard... now DW has online scoring so we can compete to see the best kingpin :cool: , does anybody played DW underground here??