[Download] Netflix 1.3 working on Honeycomb Tablets

GerardFreeman

Jul 18, 2011
my Acer Iconia a500 blocked the download... it says its not an download from andriod apps.... nice feature and protection my iconia has :) the best tablet in the world

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011

netflix-tablets-600x399.jpg

The latest version of the Netflix Android app released today added 16 new devices to it's support list. No one expected it to work on tablets but thanks to Droid-Life who got confirmation that this latest version does in fact work on Honeycomb Tablets. Are you excited yet? ;) Click the download link below to grab it!

Download Netflix.apk

Thank you wicked, my Netflix stopped working yesterday on my nook color , I re_ installed it from your link and now it works again
gloria

Sent from my NookColor using Android Tablet Forum

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 16, 2011
Thank you wicked, my Netflix stopped working yesterday on my nook color , I re_ installed it from your link and now it works again
gloria

Sent from my NookColor using Android Tablet Forum

Awesome! glad to hear you got it working! :p

MikeTodd

Mar 26, 2011
It works on my creative Ziio but in a small 'phone' screen. I'm running android 2.2. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

MikeTodd

Mar 26, 2011
It works on my creative Ziio but in a small 'phone' screen. I'm running android 2.2. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

af04dad

Sep 24, 2011
i was able to get it working on my Transformer. It asks to be updated, but works fine. I could not get the search to work through.

laguss4

Oct 4, 2011
I received the 3.2 update this morning and downloaded Netflix in hooes of it working. Still not working on my Iconia A500 either :-(

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum