download problems

ironhorse22

Jan 22, 2015
Why are all my downloads unsuccessful on my LePan tablet model TC1010. Never owned a tablet & don't understand the anything about anwswers given

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

What are you downloading and what app are you using?

Are you getting errors?

ironhorse22

Jan 22, 2015
Welcome to the forum

What are you downloading and what app are you using?

Are you getting errors?
I'm not using any app. I don't know anything about technology. I'm just downloading pictures people post,quotes.That's about it. It used to work fine until a couple of days ago. Any advice? Has to be simple or I won't understand. Than You

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I can't answer the question without more information about how you are trying to download them..

ironhorse22

Jan 22, 2015
I can't answer the question without more information about how you are trying to download them..
I just click on the picture & where it gives you the options to share,tag,or download. I press download. Then when I go to see if it was done it comes up unsuccessful. Anything else you need to know? Thank You

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
You still haven't answered the question. What are you doing it with! You have to be in something to even get the options. Are you in a browser? If so, is it the stock browser or something you installed?

ironhorse22

Jan 22, 2015
You still haven't answered the question. What are you doing it with! You have to be in something to even get the options. Are you in a browser? If so, is it the stock browser or something you installed?
Using Chrome.That's all I know

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Try a different browser, either the stock one, (the blue globe) or Dolphin Browser.